Air-Cooled 3 Day Course Field
Air-cooled class (3-day) is the prerequisite for the Protector Series course. This class allows a technician who is assigned to an appropriate service dealer to perform warranty repairs on all Air-Cooled products (OPE and HSB). Approximately 6 Hrs. Classroom, 18 Hrs. Lab and 6 Hrs. Nightly Assignments.
Nov 6-8, 2018 – CLASS IS FULL. NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
- Nightly assignments
- Electrical safety
- Evolution Control Panels system fundamentals and testing
- Updated Emissions controls
- Protector Diesel Fuel Systems -safety & treatment
- Fuel & Ignition System Fundaments
- Alternator improvements, operation and testing
- Battery, starter and charging system fundamentals and testing
- Transfer switch updates, load sharing familiarization and testing
- Hands-on Troubleshooting
- Use of Schematics & Wiring Diagrams
- Reviews of new Air Cooled (OPE and HSB) and Commercial Products