YC Power Systems expertise provides more than power. Generac products deliver the peace of mind and confidence that comes from a company whose business is power generation. Because we adhere to a vertically integrated philosophy, customers can get a generator system designed, manufactured and supported by a single source. All parts of the production and testing process are controlled by Generac the manufacturer. The results? Shorter lead times and high quality standards. With alternators, enclosures, control systems, fuel tanks, communications software and engines all engineered to do one thing: provide power that a facility needs to achieve its mission. This approach ensures generator systems that meet the highest reliability and performance standards, backed by Generac’s 50 years of proven dependability.
The right components for your application.
Generac’s industrial generator sets use an integrated approach to building the optimum system for each application. This approach matches the right engine, alternator, control panel, enclosure, base tank and software for the most effective solution.
POWER SOLUTIONS UP TO 2 MW
Diesel engines, optimized for use in power generation, along with Generac factory designed and built spark-ignited and Bi-Fuel™ engines allows us to meet a broad range of industrial and commercial power needs.
GENERATOR SET OPTIONS
- Open Model Suited for indoor placement within a dedicated building or mechanical room
- Weather protective enclosure provides outdoor protection against the elements
- Sound attenuated enclosure options – Two levels provide significantly lower sound levels and are offered in weather protective enclosures
- UL2200 Listed Generac was the first to introduce its complete product line in conformance with UL2200 safety standards.
- UL1008 Listed Automatic transfer switches
- UL891 Paralleling switchgear
- EPA Environmental Protection Agency
- NEMA National Electrical Manufacturers Association
- CSA Canadian Standards Association*
- CARB California Air Resources Board*
- SCAQMD South Coast Air Quality Management District (CA)*
- IBC 2009 & 2012 International Builder Code seismic compliance
- OSHPD Approved Generac has passed the shaker table test
- *Select models only